Wednesday, March 11, 2009

# 63 "Shake and Bake."

Shake and Bake.

Are you toying with my mind?
With these verses that I find.
Are you the woman of my dreams?
Do you know what that means?

Is your teasing just for pleasing?
Do you mean what you’re saying?
Do you promise to be staying?
Are you sure you’re just not playing?

Will you love me in the morning?
Will we always love the thrill?
Will you stop without a warning?
Can you break my heart at will?

If I take you in my arms.
Tempt with my charms.
Do you swear to always love me?
Just thinking that you might be?

If there is one thing.
That I know for sure.
It’s that making love thing.
My pretty little lure.
You really got that something.
For me there is no cure.

If we are that dream of lasting love.
If I‘m the one you’re thinking of.
If forever works for me and you.
Then I’ll be telling you I do.

Jim Raab

No comments:

Post a Comment