Wednesday, March 11, 2009

# 56 " Good Morning."

Good Morning.

I woke up this morning.
Again I am all alone.
I have nothing to say.
A silence lacking tone.

Maybe coffee or a tea.
Toast with some jam.
Got no one to see.
Or to know who I am.

I think about cooking.
Then it’s just for one.
Another reason for looking.
Being only isn’t fun.

So I clear the table.
Put a dish in the sink.
No need to read a label.
I can’t tell ya what I think.

I made it through my snack.
No thoughts of having lunch.
Theirs something that I lack.
I think I have a hunch.
I’m on the right track.

So I was just thinking.
Is it like that for you.
Then I should be asking.
About our dinner for two.

So if you feel like I’m saying.
Theirs a movie that is playing.
I knew it when I was blogging.
That my brain was unclogging.

So I’m sending you this letter.
What I need to say is true.
My life would be much better.
If I could share it with you.

Jim Raab

No comments:

Post a Comment